Friday, March 13, 2009

What My Purse Says About Me



The things that are typically in my purse are my wallet, gum, lotion, and hand sanitizer. So I asked some of my friends, if they did not know me and they found my purse what would think I was like. Some of the results were surprising. First off, they said that they would think that I am high class because my purse was coach. They also said that since it is so small they figure that I don’t carry much. They then said that I probably was anal about germs because of the hand sanitizer on the strap of my purse. I could not believe they got so much from just from the outside of my purse. However, that was not the end of it they still had the inside of my purse to do. When they say the lotion and lip-gloss, they then said again that I was high class and said that I was a girly girl. The gum being my purse brought them to saw that I was very much into my highgene. How they got that I don’t know. They knew I was a military dependent because of my military ID. Having military ID right where it is the first thing you see prompted them to think that I very loyal to my husband. My ID also gave an ideal how I look since my picture in on it and tells all my details like height, weight, and eye color. Then they went to say that I was change freak because I had change in my wallet. After they were done putting life pieces together, I realized how much you could tell about a person from just looking at their wallet or purse. However many things can be miss understood like people thinking I like change it is exactly the opposite, I hate change so I keep some on me so I can give correct cash. However, for the most everything that they said was true. There is not much that you would miss about me, if you found my wallet or purse and that did surprise me.

1 comment:

  1. I like this writing you did on your purse. I chose this for one my writings as well. It is funny for how much you can tell about somebody by looking in their purse. You did a good job on your portfolio, I liked how personalized it is. Good luck to you and wish you well in your nursing career.

    ReplyDelete